Thursday, November 1, 2012

Evernote Hyperlinks = Increased Productivity



It's amazing how quickly time passes when you're busy!  Its also amazing how when you're busy, you find ways to become more efficient using Evernote and other Evernote-friendly apps.  One feature of Evernote, I've recently "rediscovered' is the ability to make links to other notes.  This is something that you will setup from the Windows or Mac client.  The good news is once you setup links inside of a note, they will work seamlessly on an iPad.  Here's how I tend to use Hyperlinks in Evernote:

1. As my week goes along, I send everything and anything to Evernote.  It's a gathering place for my ideas, projects, and tasks.  

2.  When I have a meeting coming up, I set an agenda in Evernote.  Rather than have to remember everything on my agenda, I use the power of hyperlinks to make connections to other notes within Evernote.  

3.  Not sure how to use the hyperlink feature?  Click here to learn more.

If this is your first time visiting the blog - welcome.  New users, start at the beginning of the blog to get a better understanding of how I leverage Evernote, iPad, and other apps to improve my personal productivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment